Thursday, October 30, 2008

let see, another 2 presentation is written in my history book..
acc was ok .. jus tat i notice teacher tend to shoot on inventory turnover and also long term debt.
haih.. but overrall was ok...
n haha.. daniel 4get to do the conclusion....
anyway
i look soo serious
then proceed to end presentation...
my title'same sex marriage' was satisfying...
anyway gonna wash my eyes soon..
seen too many disgusting pics bcoz of my research paper:P
i enjoyed others group presentation too...
haha... i can see tat all of us is getting the hang of presentaion...
overcoming of fear of presentation
anyway.. pics below do the talking
my group members...
me jenn jenn and foon foon

steph n me..
noe her since orientation

jon will alwiz b jon
also known his since orientation

me n fefe
she's sooo pretty today

mel and mel:)

haha i curi curi ambil

yong me me...
how amazing tat it focus on us onli

me n jenn...
his a hilarious guy

wei jie and me..
my private driver:P haha. joking
actually is my kaki gaduh:P

foon and wei jie....


today everyone look smart and pretty...
so pray 4 my tmr presentaton which is BCP.
worst of all... haih....
WISH ME LUCK :)

No comments: