Tuesday, October 07, 2008

lets see.. yesterday after class end at 4 sumtin,
headed home to bath n everything since i have a nite movie.
thanks melia 4 the ticket. n soli i cant teman u to watch disaster movie on wednesday.
introducing the newest movie. 'THE HOUSE BUNNY'
its hillarious. she really acted like a BIMBO. but she is smart in her own way:)
plus, racheal ur bf reali laugh very loud:P

hahaha got myselves a new private driver:P haha.. joking la...
thanks 4 driving me there n also home...
but i think u also enjoy urself since there is a bunch of gals keep eye-ING on u:P
*******************************
wat bout today. nth much. almost din want to go coll..
damn sleepy wei... summore abit 'mang zhang' (in canto)
pity sook foon have to listen to me nagging all the way :)
n thank god that my presentation is OVER. plus i think i fail my presentation.:P
not in a grade way but in.......
so 4 now thats all.. gonna catch my movie.

No comments: