Thursday, October 02, 2008

well lets see.. yesterday went back to malacca for a visit.
reach there around 11 sumtin .
FIRST thing, went to pray*hehe* then headed to eat chiken rice ball.
but the crowd was huge.
so when to a diff place to eat. n bought myself one shirt.


to lah or not to lah
that is the question in malaysia


**********************************************************

anyway today, woke up at 6.30 OMG...
dad woke me up to go seaside. but it was nice...
i love the BREEZE. one thing i like bout malacca is bcoz my aunt house is so near the beach. 3 min walk:)

it was 7 sumtin

see the clear sky.

then went to bought stuff to b cook.
hate that market. altho its big.
ppl there got no hygiene. the place there stinky smelly dirty water is sprinkle everywhere.
not to say iam too fussy o wat. i think if ur there u will make the same comment
my leg is like white contrast with black black dots of water... EEEEWWWWW

finally when v r home, everyone is helping out EXCEPT 4 me:P
iam the phtographer:P

my mom( look like aunty)

my aunty

my dad...* funny face*
headed back around 3... reach around 5
so goin pm sooonnn:)
*tata*







oh ya. b4 i 4got.

tis video is my baby nic.

question:: how ah ma slp.

answer:: jus look at his facial expression n the sound.

No comments: