Sunday, September 14, 2008

yesterday was a fun day 4 me... :)
went to 1u wif shaun to watch 'MONEY NOT ENOUGH 2'
soli shaun make u waited for an hour.. feelll sooo bad...
its damn funny .. especially a particular scene.. v were like laughing our ass out..
there is also a sad scene.. can say thati found some tears in my eye.
anyway.. after the movie v went to buy rachel bday present n went home..
shaun have to rush to rachel's bday party:)
then i had to prepare for my other gang outing....
went to eat banana leaf meal...
they were teasing me of teaching the banana leaf as my vege meal..:(
anyway.. i din finish it.. n i feel bad bcoz utopia ppl cant even eat with a proper meal.

see.... haih..... my banana leaf food...
they ask me to 'tapau' summore:P
then preceed to the padang to play candle n lantern.
n i notice how in love m i with the moon:)

and of coz my initial name
n the perfect heart shape...:)
all done by....
.
.
.
.
deng deng deng deng MELISSA:P
reach home around 1
n i notice flying at nite is way better then flying in the morning:P
took my bath n tumble into my bed...
taught can slp untill 10.. but woke by my mom as usual around 9 :(
and pics of the day....
cam whoring while waiting for my frens





i love this.. looks nice
*******************
today go no where..
but i have strawberry...
10q yu yu...

No comments: