Friday, September 12, 2008

LAST DAY.....

oh yes.. exam is history 4 me for NOW...
haha... don need to study 4 few days :P
bye bye exam n hello enjoyment:P
well cant enjoy 4 so long also...
after i noe, its already finals... haih....

anyway... after exam, v headed to sunway...
watched BABYLON AD....
its quite disgusting wif all the blood... oh god...
when the movie is over,
some of them decided to watch another movie...
but soli... v din watch with u ...

so me, wei jie and jenn went to eat sakae shushi..
haha.. my food was nice but i see like wei jie don seem to like his..
soli lo... introduce wrong food 4 u...:P
n guess wat ...
v had alot of conversation...
including interesting ones....

now i noe some of their thinking.... hehe....
mana tau talk untill like 5..
oh god the traffic.. haih..
took me half an hour to get home...
n some driver r jus an asshole...:P
oh god, iam like my mom....
my mom favourite word' asshole'

No comments: