Thursday, September 18, 2008

iam out-dated i admit....
ppl on the same day blog bout wat they did the whole day.
as 4 me... i be abit special by delaying the updates:P
anyway went 1u yesterday since its a holiday..
n had to wake up at 7.30 to bring the car out...
wat the.. haih...
since i cant get back to slp, i went to on my com:P
around 8 sumtin went to pick shu shen up.. haih...
then she started cam-whoring in my house...
i notice all my frens LOVE's my mirror....
even myself:P






this is my FIRST time driving to 1u ....
haha.. nth bad happen....:P

v took tiz bcoz v wonder how this coconut o palm tree can b brought in

then proceed to wong kok AGAIN to eat..
jus went there with shaun not too long ago.. haih...
anyay v went there bcoz v dunno wat to eat.


then i get bored:P

so is shu shen by taking my pic..

then she too started
v r actually bz talking n taking pics when v should b ordering..
i think the waiter also 'mang zhang' :P

wat gals do when they are waiting for their food


n wat she do when shes's the onli one waiting.
when v finally finished everything its almost 2
plus our movie is starting at 2..
so ya v headed straight to the cinema...
watched THE OTHER BOLEYN GAL.
nth reali tat interesting..
anyway.. when v were heading back home...
i notice i hate 1u basement parking.. its sooo sooo soo narrow... but i still manage...
i think if can i will not wan to drive to 1u lo...:P....
******************************************************
today nth much happen.
but m happy with one thing..
n i think onli yong yong noe n some of my frens....:P

No comments: