Friday, September 19, 2008


while scanning through wei min's phone i saw tiz particular pic tat caught my eyes...
damn.. v been gossiping bout them being together. but they alwiz ended up shooting me back
but see wat i get?? evidence.. haih...
gv me the feeling of a husband letting the wife to fixed its tie...
awwww... so sweet... like soo loving la:P
anyway.. the momment i click publich post, i'll bet i'll kena scolding by them
ESPECIALLY FOON FOON
but haha.. iam not gonna delete tiz...:P try to make me(quoted from jon):P
anyway... today iam still the same me.. SICK..
my nose wont stop flowing like a pipe water:( pity me:P
luckily mei yee got extra tissues...
n i use 3 packs of tissues from her.. not counting the one's i use at home...
plus sore-throat... but amazingly i still can crap alot...:P one benefit i get although iam sick
almost dozed off when driving... but deng deng deng deng i din:P
if not i wont b here blogging:P n iam sure u guys will miss me then:P
the momment i step foot in my house, change into my comfy clothes n fall in love with my bed...
slept for 4 hours straight....
i feel like a patient:P
din is the consequences of not eating medicine n seeing the doctors when u get sick..
i should learn from wei jie.. eat medicine the momment he cough o sneeze...
but i don think i will.. bcoz i HATE eating medicine...

No comments: