Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Starting time: 7.16pm
Name: melissa wong
Sisters: one.
Brothers: None.
Shoe Size: 5-6.
Height: 164 cm
Where do you live: petaling jaya
Favourite drinks: ice lemon tea
Favourite breakfast: not specific one
Have you ever been on a plane?: duh!!! of coz.
Swam in the ocean: yup for sure.
Fallen asleep at school: yup....
Broken someone's heart: i think so.
Fell off your chair: hell no
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: unfortunately yes.
What is your room like: comfy???
What's right beside you: handphone,radio?
What is the last thing you ate: my dinner
Ever had chicken pox: Yes.
Sore throat: duh... surely la..
Stitches: ouch... no.
Broken nose: haha.. nope
Do you believe in love at first sight: i guess so
Like picnics?: okok lo....
Who was the last person you danced with: my frens.
Last person made you smile: shu shen
You last yelled at: shu shen... giving stupid excuses
Today did you:Kissed anyone: Nope.
Get sick: no way
Miss someone: yes:(.
Eat: yup.
Best feeling in the world: being with someone
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: yup. my teddy bear
What's under your bed: nth...
Who do you really hate: backstabber
What time:7.21pm
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
-being childish
-acting stupid
-watching barney
-playing dolls
-fall into the 'longkang':(
5 things on my to-do list today:
-sleep
-shopping
-wathcing movie
-buying my new dream phone
-catching up with frens
5 snacks I enjoy:
-chocolate ice-cream
-chocolatecakes
-chocolate
-fruit juice
-fruits
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
-donate some to charity
-give some to my parents
-buy myself a house
-buy myself a dog
-open my own company
5 of my bad habits:
-day dreaming
-laziness
-talkative???
-leave my things around
-KPC
5 places I have lived/stayed a night in:
-eygpt
-USA
-thailand
-viet nam
-taman negara
5 things I will do after complete what im busy with:
-bath
-drive the car out
-do another tag
-call my fren
-watch tv:P
5 people you tag:
-steph
-yong yong
-shu shen
-amelia chen
-amelia ho

No comments: