Monday, September 29, 2008

ok.. morning is like so god damn boring to me even tho i went to MID VALLEY.
went mid valley 4 like,, let me see... 2 hours.. n paid 3 dolar... haha.. nth to do with the money..
then i have no no no dinner... since my parents are goin 4 a charity dinner:P
i din wan to follow... hehe... *evil me*
soo i called up melia to ask her to accompany me.. haha.. had dinner at waffle world...
soo not the dinner i expected:)
anyway i jus ate a waffle since the onli thing nice is the waffle's....
then proceed to finding delia...
its been so long since i seen her...
she look the same tho.. except 4 the hair style..
she n her bf is soo loving.. hehe....
then as usual watch them play pool.. tats wat i been doin since i lay my hands off on pool...
around 9.55 went into the cinema to watched MAMMA MIA.....
the movie was hillarious... i love the movie... so must watch movie 4 those who haven:)
n n n n the song r all sooo cute.... i mean its oldies song anyway..
but they sang it sooo cute...
plus plus plus i miss my walking pillow.... :(..... so not comfortable after all not having it...
anyway movie finished around 12 n v had problem finding our way to my car...
haha.. its like a maze in the basement carpark.. n its spooky...
iam so not gonna drive when iam watching late nite movies...
but one thing i love drivingat nite*evol smile*
anyway now iam soo tired i hug like teddy to slp d .. nite nite...

No comments: