Wednesday, August 27, 2008

went bangsar with couple of my frens after class yesterday
i LOVE bangsar wei...haha...
anyway see b4 love shape waffles??
here is one where me n my twin twin shared...
its like 4 couples wei:P
recommended place 4 couple




then shopping marathon begins:P
plus cam whoring session..
ever once u feel tat u had a twin in another country??
well... i had one.. but diff face.
she has the same name with me. also call melissa..
her taste n my taste in clothes is sooo similar..
plus v r goin to the same place to study.. i think..
n when v took pics as memory, v notice v smile the same:P

attempt 1 .. mouth

attempt 2 also mouth

attempt 3 .. successfully change
and pics of tat day.



and a last pic b4 v go home....
bye bye bangsar.. anyway v r goin back next week
so ya.. haha....




****************************


today is realli a BAD day 4 me... haih...:(
everthing is actually ok untill i had to pay the TM NET bill.
damn shit... kelana SUX
now i noe how its like to b a victim of accident...(sound bad)
n i notice on the roads idiots like to bully F***ing P license KIDDY
haih...there goes a hole in my pocket..
had to pay 80 bucks 4 his car scratches...(actually he wanted100):P
n miracle is nth happen to my car ... weird hah.. now i feel cheated.
its like i knocked but nth happen n he gets the free painting...
iam like paying 4 no F***ing reason...
damn... iam not gonna let things like tiz to happen again...
get a new private driver:P
haha.. but wont do so...

No comments: