Saturday, August 16, 2008

consider a LAST outting

its in the morning n i still hv my panda eye on me...n iam still wearing my pyjamas
woke up by my mom at 9.. wth wei... cant even slp longer although is sat:(
reach home about 2.30 sumtin ++ yesterday in the morning...
n the momment i reach home i jus put on my pyjamas...
i din even bath:P.... i was too tired to do so ...
U suggested it to me... so ya... but i was clean tho.... guess u did the same thing???
U should noe who ur.. bad influence..*wink*
went midvalley 4 his farewell n as well as catching a late nite movie..
ur frens r frenly tho..:)
watched la lingerie..hehe.. half slp most of the time:P
thanks 4 ur shoulder tho... comfy:P
n better learn tat although its late at nite but that doesnt mean that the road it urs:P
anyway 2 days straight slept soo late... slp debt is increasing day by day
u so smart also can miscalculate the time of picking me up :P so ya... make me loss my beauty sleep:P
anyway.. had fun there... n foosball.. its fun tho... now i understand y ur addicted to it..
n yes will miss u went ur gone.
that means no more private driver 4 me and comfy shoulder:(
no more teasing n accompanying from u....
guess wats its like there???
anyway hope all the best 4 u there... don 4get to buy souvenir 4 me a ....
love u miss u :)


*********


assignment is corrected by teacher again and yes v had to do all the mistake that hv been done.
hate it when it comes to assignment time.. tat means no more play time..
coll life is soo diff from wat iam expected...
but i wont regret it bcoz i meet so many important n also fun ppl in my life:)
but one thing for sure iam regreting....
NO MORE sufficient sleeping...:P

No comments: