Sunday, August 03, 2008

HahHaaaHAaaAAa

a sunday shopping marathon 4 me begin with a early morning sms from my auntie.
n it was 8 o'clock.. there goes my beauty slp:P
already alarm my mom tat i will buy lots of thing today , especially clothes.... n she knew it..
haha.. but she herself also bought sumthing... so not so bad...
at least i don feel bad:P
will gv her a massage b4 she goes to bed:)
bought most of my shirt from PDI... bcoz its a simple tee...
do not need to buy so expensive, but when it comes to jeans... haha... u may b suprise.
anyway ate at my news cafe.. ate there so many times n yet,,, haih....
so pics below is the shirts i bought ....
soli bout the ugly model:P
but still ok horr????




i can say in coll no one see me wear skirt b4:P
PS: shushen at last u approve:P... i noe u miss her... so ya... don miss her untill u 4get to study a :) i bring u out sumtimes la if iam free... but iam alwiz free is u tat is bz... lets go shopping . i miss shopping wif u n those crazee stuff v did together...:)

No comments: