Monday, August 18, 2008

stupid morning moral class cancel AGAIN..
wth man.. alwiz cancel class without informing us and let us wait 4 almost 45 min for nth...
'ur teacher mc"..... hate it man when tiz word come out...

n bad luck 4 me today... i fell down o should i say i knock my knee on the floor..
damn its painfull*sob* BLUEKBLACK adee:(
blogging now at coll.. n i saw myself in the magazine..haha....
actually i hate tat pic, i look like a small gal.
anyway... BCP toturial sux.....
lecture note is all jumble up without the propriate sequence,
teacher is so damn BORING,
its from 3 to 5,
n iam SICK...
plus it up all TOGETHER= FEVER plus HEADACHE...:(
but wat makes me hold on is steph jokes....
teacher:: everyone chew their food onli v swallow rite???
steph:: NO.....
teacher:: who????
steph:: my grandma!!!!!
teacher:: why????*weird face*
steph:: bcoz my granda got no teeth...hahahahhhhaaaaa...
i burst out laughing like a mad gal man.. followed by yong n felicia is still the blur one..:P
straight after lec drive home.. n i was sleepy man...
thank god i din fall asleep.. which i wont 4 in a MiLLION year:)
bcoz i cant rick losing my life plus my fren life:P
*tata*


No comments: