Saturday, August 30, 2008

ok tiz is wat i do every morning...
when iam too bored n waiting 4 mei yee:P


so last week was like j-sten bday
n me n steph bought tiz shirt 4 him
haha.. u look horny...
anyway its my suggestion so.. haha...
but i noe u wont use tat one lo hor???:P


and introducing the new fashion which is....
chinese traditional clothes plus a jacket..
new hip hop style according to my classmate..
n he look like god of luck... izzit???
haha....

some one is camera shy:P


well today is MERDEKA eve..
n its so not me to not go out 4 countdown..
i hv been goin since iam like form 3 ...
tiz year tak pergi ... like so not SYOK...
suppose to go curve, but change of plans... its jammed....:(
anyway.. stay at home 4 countdown lo...
o yumcha wif my frenss....
i use to come home around 3 :(
now... HMP

No comments: