Sunday, August 31, 2008

ok yesterday was like merdeka eve, but i din even hear a single fireworks *weird*
anyway din went curve bcoz its jammed,
so me n my frens went to YC to hv some chit chat and catching up to do
not long, proceed to my HOUSE...
the love bird:P


see how comfy is my house

then v started to get bored

plus its 1 sumtin, n iam slowly becoming a panda

and tiz guy.. is jus trying to b lame n funny at the same time:P
he is funny tough...
get wat i mean?
********************************************
well woke up around 6 sumtin to go BUKIT kiara....
n i slept around 1 sumtin yesterday..
too semangat d la... *sign*
anyway , after having breakfast n had my bath,
v went 1u....
n OMG, its soooo jammed....
n my mom say tat no one would b goin bcoz some might b at their hometown *NOT*..

jus look at the num of cars.

and i get bored in the car:P

soli la.. i love to cam whore....
oh ya.. i saw melia chen too in 1u :P

No comments: