Monday, May 26, 2008

F***ing BUS

today actually is quite a nice day 4 me.. relax n fun...
had lunch again at "FOH FOH" again bcoz steph wanted to eat the claypot rice... but pity her everytime she go sure the fellow say" not ready yet" or " mei hou a ":P
after tat went to M floor to continue doing my econs project but i din reali help...
onli gv some english paragraph n words 4 them to wirte the ans,...
i fell bad:P

pics of the day:P i mean when v had nth to do


do she slook like a 'tai lou'?


pity steph had a bad headache

my econs groups... v jus need a guy with the BRAINS:P

yup.. he look better lidat:)

this is the original pic without using any FACEWARP
cute rite??
n the DRAMA begins.. taught i can go home EARLY to rest since my class finished at 4.
but how UNFORTUNATE o LUCKY m i to say tat i had to wait 4 the bus to come n tis time it beat my last record...
i waited almost 1 HOUR 4 the bus to come.. i was like %^#$%@#!##%^$@#@$%%##$ all the way complaining to mei yee.
how can the fellow b late untill 1 hours its like.. OMG.. the longest i wait was like jus half an hour which i reali don mind...
but at least me n mei yee crap some jokes saying tat when the bus arrived i gonna *SHOOT* him with FLOWERY words which did not happen bcoz i don wanna kena KICK out from the bus
when the bus finally reach i was like *stunt* the bus was CROWDED with ppl...me n mei yee had to stand n were SQUASH up like a PENCAKE.. haih..
summore b4 tat my mom told me she could fetch me, but due to connection problem i din get the msg n i was like.. haih .. SAD. but at least she fetch me from the station*wink*
the last thing i wan is to sit the bus again.. but haih..
luckily iam taking my driving license SOON .. i mean next mon.. which make me jus need to sit the bus 4 another 2 weeks?? thank god..
hopefully i PASS la...:)




No comments: