Wednesday, May 21, 2008

another day

well... another day pass n nth much happen in coll.. kinda boring....

even my chat box is more happening then my life.. haih sadnya...:P

anyway.. reach home at 2 sumtin (ALONE) .. luckily bump into a fren in the bus..(How lucky)

crap alot.... hehe.....all thanks to her that she teman me....:)

reach home n totally forgotten then i hv my driving lesson:P pity the instructor hv to sms me n tell me his waiting outside my house:P MALUNYA

after 2 hours of driving finally reach home but again sadnya hv to go 4 DANCE lesson.... haih.....

but its fun though but sweat alot (smelly) :(.... i look like a noob AGAIN.... haha.. they look so pro n not onli the looks n also the movement... WOAH*stunt* how i wish iam as good as them.. hehe*wink* anyway the intructor was nice... onli tat he speaks chinese to me... i wanna learn more english....:P

went mamak after tat to cool down.. even there is much more cooler... haha... but end up sweating also after leaving the place...

while waiting 4 my mom... i started to get crazy by dancing int he road side... where there is some ppl watching me thinking that iam crazy. i think... and v ended up taking pics:)


n now iam sleepy....
i think my blog is like an essay.. soli if its boring....
anyway nite nite....
sweet dreams**@@

No comments: