Wednesday, May 28, 2008

well today wasnt tat bad after all..
but haih the first person i saw was' the guy' .. wat to do...
anyway b4 my lecture starts, went to M fllor to hang around n as well doin the assignment.
and look wat one of my group member did when his thinking o craping:P
his lucky i din put a bold around his head:P

if not he would b a gal:P

ooo....

and so pakkah u got ur wish of having ur pis to be in my blog.. summore is not one but TWO... u should b happy:P


acting onli... not reali studying:P
anyway..at nite which is also suppose to b my dance practice is cancelled from wat i heard from a dance member:(
so me n my fren decided to hit to pyramid to see a fren since shes working there.... and also spend the time there since my mom comes at 10
the shop tat my fren work is called 'I-CANDY" which i taught should b name lolipop since there is so many there ... look
so colourful n cute:)
look fake though


and pics tat say a thousand words wat v r doin in the shop:)











No comments: