Saturday, May 24, 2008

whole day out....

today, 24 of may... is also amelia ho bday.... happy bday babe...:)
which is also sat... but i ended up WAKING UP at 7 bcoz i had to go to the TOILET.. if not i will b sleeping like a pig untill 10 . haih... tiz is y they say DON drink water when u gonna slp.:P
anyway... at 12 i went to melia house to take a cab to 1U AGAIN.. n i saw foo haw. who i alwiz tease also:P
v actually wanted to shop but v ended up watching drillbit taylor which is quite funny . not like wat i expectted. n GUESS who i saw? i saw PEI WAH n her bf.. so CUTE:)
after tat v actually shopped... and time to time v can see tat the guys are BORED following us to shop n taking the bags. hehe .. soli guys.. but v din reali buy anything . i onli bought a necklace where i lost it when iam at pyramid:( sadnya
anyway tats not the topic today
v met up some other fren at pool area where its full of SMOKE.. i gonna die soon man.
after tat we went wong kok char chan teng.. hehe... n u noe where they they offer 'nai cha' 4 the bday person. n seriously its BIG. very very BIG. i took a pic 4 u guys to see....


LOOK down.
got wat i MEAN?



after that shopping continue... untill v r tired n bored of walking...
v celebrated her bday at ms.read
n yes they SELL clothes n food....
pics below show u guys wat me n my frens ate...
n the first pic was my drink.. its not bad....

me n my watermelon n lychee blast.. thats wat they called it


chocolate sundae?


pam dinner

my dinner... cabonara.


meh meh food.. so asian


n the cupcakes the bday gal bought 4 us.. she feel bad asking us to pay 4 our own food..
but its ok dear... its TOOOOO expensive 4 u to pay alll of our food..
after the DELICIOUS meal... i actually cam whore in the reatuarant... so many ppl were looking at us. MALUNYA.. but so sad i don hv HALF the pics.. if not i would blog it.
may b i would put it in my frenster ...
n again v WENT to pool area.. where i once again being a SECOND-HAND SMOKER.:P
n there is where melia tell me she don wanna go home.. she wanted to watch orphanage... the scary movie. but its ok ... i don mind.. its ur bday. i don wanna ruin it. hope u had FUN:p
so i taught of calling my mom to fetch me home...but she ended up scolding me... *SOB SOB*
so i had to tumpang my fren car to go home... soli n 10q nic:) APPRECIATE it
n thats wat happen to me today.. nth much.. but very FUN

No comments: