Thursday, October 29, 2009

well,i think this will be the last post since my finals is in 2 weeks time...
and this post is more like for jenn shyang...
i think only me, steph, mei yee and sook foon will understand what this post is all about....


well, today's blog lecture is from 4-7..
so yup i try my luck and iam lucky to have a space at main campus there...
so since the lecture end at 7, they of cause will ask me to drive them to their car
so i did and 4 of them is in my car...
while driving and crapping and laughing all the way there
steph suddenly say stop..

so yup i did, i stop..
but dunno why jenn suddenly
ou ou ou ou ouuuu~~~~
me and steph was looking at each other and started laughing...
followed by mei yee and foon foon...
i then say looks like i have a dog in the car...
iam saying this in a funny way and not in a insulting way
so jenn shyang don feel offended ok....

funny?? no ??? only 5 of us know:)

No comments: