Saturday, October 10, 2009

lets see, i followed my mom to taman tun for a jog when i suddenly see police lighting on the road near my house
from far i only can see the lighting
but as my mom drove nearer, i saw 2 police car was in between a proton saga..
when my car is side by side the saga,
i was like OMG....
the car was upside down..
and the mirrors are all around the floor..
i dont really know if there is anyone injured because when i drove near it,
the ambulance just drove away....

many people gathered around to see what will happen next...
i notice malaysian people quite 'pat gua' a ...
i admit iam one too...
but i wont like stand there n see....

well, this tell us drivers not to speed at housing area...
summore turning le...
so the dangerous.....
i learn my lesson from others from now on:P

No comments: