Saturday, October 03, 2009

well lets see... my mom went off for dinner with a client and also the boss...
since the boss is going, my mom cant really decline it..
so means that i will be eating dinner alone...

me who dont really want to have dinner alone called up shu shen who always end up temaning me for dinner...
hahaha.. she's the one who always bring me to new places around my ares which i didnt know it exist...
so this time, same thing...
she brought me to desa parkcity....
so near yet so far...

she pick me up around 6 and off we go for dinner
the view is nice....
and i love the place..
so like i dunno how to explain tim....

we ate at a restaurant that have the view of the park..
and when its night..
its way nicer



summore can pose for me











see the sakai shu shen

its gonna be night soon...
all the food picture is at shen camera...
so i only have some of it....

one thing good about this place is that, after eating, you can exercise..
since its sooo near the park...
hahaha... nah.. we went there to look see look see only..



kinda emo huh???? hahaha....





the sakai yin

look to the left

look to the right

look infront and SMILE:P

i love it here la..
so romantic...:P
its nice la...



haha.. damn funny

again what me n shen always do..



seee. desa parkcity..
the night view is nice right..
the lightings and all

haha... emo-ing with yin....
so call only la...

ahhh.. i love this place already..
its like a heavan....
damn alot of food also le..
wait next time i go again.. didnt really get to walk n see everything..
althought its not that big...

damn nice to even go with love one's...
hahaha...
dada.. bring u here next time...
damn nice....:)

ps:: my toothpaste taste like sarsi... hahaha...

No comments: