Friday, October 30, 2009

well, i lied... i thought yesterday post will be like the last post
but looks like this is gonna be the last post....
when for breakfast and then friends tempt me to watch a movie at 1u..
haih... money also less d ....:(
looks like i can be easily tempt to watch a movie... haih...
bad bad bad... people who dont have exam..
people like me and my friends have finals..
so stop tempting me... ish....:P

watched jennifers body.... hehehe..
wei jie jealous...:P

what was once a girl like this

turn to a girl like this..

scary huh... try having a friend like that..
you will definitely have nightmare..
but wei jie will LOVE this since he is soo into BLOOD..:P

hehe... this girl spook me man...
i was hugging my friend soo tightly...:P
my friend arms also red already...:P
pity pity...
that was suppose to be my boyfriend job:P hehehe....
his hand is the one that is suppose to be red... hor dada....:P
ok la... back to studies:( sob sob

No comments: