Thursday, July 02, 2009

let me see.. have tons of thing to update...
29 june was my birthday so yup went to celebrate with darling...
went to sunway scream park...
damn its scary... its as long as 30 minute i think with 3 themes...
its fun though...
i love most is when we are in the prison i think..
the lights keep blinking non stop...
then headed to midvalley to catch a movie...
with yh and selene.. i think...
watched transformer... AGAIN..:P
went kaki corner to eat and yup the place was not too bad...
at least the price was reasonable....

**********************************************************
tuesday went to celebrate with my last .3 gang...
not all were there but still happy that they remember...
and also celebrated sook foon birthday too...:)
meet up at dragon I
and the food i ate:P









nth much happen...
jus shop around and as usual spend money:P
broke broke broke.. but iam happy:P

*******************************************************
mom took the maid today...
at last... maid arrive... no more house cleaning:P
no more washing:P
i sound like a spoilt brat now....
so by the afternoon we were free so mom brought us to midvalley..
just to have lunch and walk around window shopping...
went home around 5.30

the same old me...
WILL NVR CHANGE....

one funny thing is went we got back.. the first thing after i change was to go watch tv...
went i reach there and fly myself to the bed, my sis show me this...
wat was once a bolster
like this

long for normal size human

was shorted to like tis...
a baby pillow...
me and my sis were like laughing non stop like crazy woman..
especially my sis...
she damn funny la..
but the keep the house clea..
for now.. who knows in the future she will b lazy anot...
all human will tend to be lazy sometimes...:P
so till then...

ps: yeah.....!!! tmr goin genting:P

No comments: