Sunday, June 28, 2009

woohoo.. free from stress...
friday was the last day...
then straight when out for a movie...
watched 17 again with darling...
movie was ok... damn funny...
yadah yadah yadah..
went car riding around pj and drank starbucks:P
its been AGES since i tasted starbuck:P

saturday..
mom brought me to midvalley because its been CENTURIES since i went shopping..
and because also she had premier ticket for TRANSFORMER at the gardens..
the movie is damn chun...
even chun-er when i saw megan fox.....:P
as sexy as always...:P
oh ya, let me describe abit about garden gsc cinema..
its damn damn damn chun...
every seat is like couple seat.. so its good for couples...
and you have your own private space..:P
n the cinema is damn chun.. onli limited to like erm.. i forgot how many spaces..
so which means its not alot of ppl making noise sumtimes...
and the seats are damn nice.. i can like sit comfortably because the seat can be adjusted...:P
anyway its damn chun la..
i sound like a small kid now..

then proceeed to

DRAGON I... and as usual, i forget to take photo of the food...
the food was nice...
very satisfying..:)
reach home around 11 then proceed to the bathroom...
took a shower and feel sooooo refresh...
but not long after that.. i was found in my bed sleeping:P

sunday...
my family celebrated my birthday earlier for me...
since tmr my mom will be working...
so here is my cake

as usual from secret recipe...
and still alot more in my fridge..
anyone want????
oh ya

and my egg...
my mom boiled the egg for me..
and of cause put it red..
but somehow its not red..
she blame in on the colouring :P
thanks for her doing that thou...

tadah.... happy birthday to me:P
my present from my sis...

haha.. ipod nano...
was surprise when i open up the present...
was very very the surprise...
din reali expect her to buy such a expensive give for me..

thanks thou... love it..
but now.. have to learn to use it first :P
walk around 1u and had sushi for lunch..
and iam officially bored eof sushi..:P ( i think ):P
and i still need shopping:P
went home around 5
and the same old me will nvr change

camwhore in the car:P
so gtg now...
tadah...

No comments: