Tuesday, July 28, 2009

first day

my first day in college for my second semester...
well... like all first day people will say.. BORING....
well so is mine...
well.. cant remember how long its been for me to find a parking like today.,.
took me to round subang at least 6 to 7 times before finding a parking:P
well. my financial accounting teacher is boring.... even mei yee fall asleep for the FIRST lecture:P
hahaha... damn cute....
as for quantitative methos...
that dude is damn funny...
as in action wise... his hand will NEVER stop moving... hahaha....
even sometimes give out lame jokes...
i mean reali LAME..
causing steph to say *what the hell*:P
hahaha...

well.. class ended half an hour earlier...
have to drive my way home...
and iam god damn sleepy..
luckily i din ter-sleep in the car..
or else.... haih....
but not bad la.. i can fly home in 7 minutes time..
surprisingly the road was quite empty...
soo now till then :)

No comments: