Monday, June 08, 2009

hoho.... iam soooo DEAD..
i was suppose to be studying at home..
but look what i got myself into????
another OUTING...
i excuse myself because i say i wanna go popular to buy stationary for the upcoming exam...

pick yuyu up.
its been long since i see her..
kinda miss her...

ate at sushi zanmai..
because yuyu bro wanted to...

this pic dunno why cannot be rotated...
geram la..

yuyu bro... big boy lo...
but still like to stick to the sis like a glue...:P
got the voice of a MAN d...
i've been seeing him slowly growing since his like 6 o 7 i think.. and now, his like 12...
time FLIES...

my htc viva phone..

dunno what i did to the phone that it automatically off by itself
so i've been searching and searching for it..
and now, its fix..:P

looks like yuyu love my htc phone..
she was kinda funny when she first use it though..:P

oh ya... before i forgot..
we watched Hannah Montana the movie...
damn damn damn freaking funny....

somehow this movie makes me happy...
dont ask me why.. i also dunno:P


and come to realise...
miley cyrus is kinda pretty...

before i forget..
lucas till... who is of cause miley admirer is soooo cute...
even cuter when his wearing the cowboy hat...:P
damn cute wei...
ok.. stop it.. iam like insane....:P

got what i mean???

no need for me to explain huh????:P
wah if my bf this leng chai damn awesome wei...:P
joking la.... ewww...
i got the feeling if yy read this or steph read this, i somehow will get comment in my chatbox...:P
so gtg now...
continue studying for the things i miss out just now:(

ps: i miss my darling.... :( :P...

No comments: