Sunday, May 31, 2009

well, since i've done every assignment handed to me,
i have myself a one week break before studying for the finals..
which is very close and i dunno a shit about it...:P

anyway, went to watch night at the museum 2 on wednesday and monster versus aliens on friday....

amelia earthheart.. i think..
is soo cute in the movie...

and also the dino...
so called robotic...
haha... damn funny....
but sadly i have to change my place because the guy beside me have a serious bad breath problem and that he keep opening his mouth...
so i had to change place..:(
my new place is so so so so so cold....


friday,
reach 1u around 8 sumtin.
but most of the movie is like selling fast n full:(
i wanted to watch terminator, even the 12 sumtin one is selling fast and i dont intend to watch the 12 sumtin one la of coz...
so, i watched the 3D mode of monster versus aliens...
despite having to wear the 3D spec, i was ok with the movie....
pity someone have to wear the spec with it...:P
its funny... esspecially BOB


this fellow turn out to be a butterfly.. haha..
nice though...

bob found himself a girlffriend...
jello.. haha....

but this story is focus more on the gigantina..
i think.. i don reali remember the name given to her..:P
i rate the movie 8/10 .. its a funny movie...

so now, back to my prison..
gonna do my acc...:P
till then

No comments: