Sunday, May 10, 2009

mama day

since its motherday, i thought of giving myself a 10 minutes break :P
which is already over:P

MAY 10 which also known as mothers day...
suppose to be up at 7.30 to go market but looks like both of us slept over..
woke up my mom hp... trust me her phone is LOUD....
it was from my sis wishing her mother day...
which also means i have to choice but to wake up..

mom talk to my sis over almost like 45 minutes,
so left me doing the housework:P
IAM NOT COMPLAINING.....
chores...
washing the clothes,
washing the car,
doing the dishes,
and also my homework:P

as for my mom, she did the garden which i wont want to touch for agesl:P
promise for a meal at midvalley was not successful at all..
so,my mom says we will have that meal next week....
yeah!!!!!

anyway, a real BIG HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mother out there..
hope u had fun with your family and that with unconditional love from your children..


as for my mom, happy ma ma day...
love from me...:)

till then..

No comments: