Friday, May 22, 2009

well, all the busy life of mine finally ended..
but upcoming event is even worst..
which is exam..
anyway, straight after class, went to pass up marketing assignment and went straight home
waited for my friend friend's then went to have lunch..
and waited untill like its 3 before going to take my HTC hp...
melia mom who work in MYC registered my name for a free trial on HTC hp..
so yup, thats the purpose of going back early today...

reaching there at 3 something and waited for the rest to reach..
was brief for the usage of the phone..
out of a sudden, they wantted us to draw something with viva word on it.
so this is what i did

and they, took a picture of us with that drawing..
i feel so like a child again :P
and worst, me and chuen had 3 shot where others only have 1..
may b we are too dull:P
i hope they send me the photo soon..:P

so introducing my VIVA HTC..
will be dating it for 3 months before giving it back to them...:(

my HTC phone....

tadah... stylist le....
haha....

haha..
but for now, the fuction and everything is still so alienated to me..
so give me 2 days, i sure i can handle it proly by then...

tadah...
living with 3 months and trying out new function...
its actually like i phone just different in design...
and also in few function....


now, i can proly sms without using the stick
can proly use the phone without feeling annoyed:P
but, still need to familiarise more on it...
so, gtg now..
wanna go discover new thing on my phone..:P
till then

No comments: