Wednesday, April 08, 2009

woohoo... its been long since i update my blog...
busy la lately... but never will leave my sayang blog again:P
anyway when do i start????
oh before i start, this blog english gonna be super duper broken and weird.

last weekend, went back to my hometown for ching bing..
its been long since i went back. i think got 3 years already.
anyway, yup thats why i went missing in kl:P

also introducing my new family member
i mean not immediate family of cause.

natalie.. and shes only 2 more days to 2 month old
i have 2 cousin name natalie..
one from the mother side, another one from the dad side which is this
soo cute right?? but when she cries,
i will be like OMG....
damn loud..... n she will turn purplish red:P
shes still cute anyway....


introducing my cousin phone also.
loos like a wallet??
yup at first i thought it was a wallet until i open it..

from this

to this... chun right???
its a samsung phone where my cousin get it for free :(
i too want it:P

the brother, i mean natalie brother..
very very naughty.....
according to my aunt,
when he see his little sister sleeping nicely and he take 2 bunch of keys and shake it between her ears which also says that shes up being the crying machine again,
damn bad wei

actually his trying to dig his noise:P

its time for story-telling.
his still cute... muacks...

oh ya, did i tell you i actually brought a bunch of books back to my hometown to rush for my assignment???

this is the mess i made, actually is quite messy, i already clean it up because my dad keep nagging me....

**************************************************************************

today, watch the new jackie chan movie...
its full of violence wei... and i thought its like fighting only..
and what surprise me was, in that movie, he didnt use his kungfu skills..
hahaha...
anyway, its about the gangster wanting to get the greatest power la...
guys will love it..
girl will only like it:P

this few days been sleeping very very little and i can see myself being a panda soon...
but i haven even bath a :P
so will go to bath now..
so till then...

No comments: