Wednesday, April 01, 2009

futsal....

playing futsal with 9 guys and iam the only girl is a big mistake...
but of cause also got the advantages..
when the ball is with me, hardly anybody come near me...:P

injuries?? of cause....
erm count a... erm...
twice at the leg, one at the head... seriously HEAD.. HEADSHOT:(
damn pain wei.. dunno how guys use their head to hit the ball...
erm.. fell down few times???
luckily my butt is meaty enough.. haha.. cushion my fall...:P
okok not complaining just saying....
its fun though...
but next time if i play, i so gonna make sure there are more girls around....

jonathan and pakkah plus his friend is damn pro la...
iam like a noob there.. which is a fact...:(
anyway pics below..

tadah...

warm up for him

staring for him

ask for me.. haha.....

running around with the ball is like chasing a chicken????..
but most of the time iam like standing there...



the pro...

also pro

another pro


no comment:P


anyway, had fun...
just that, iam tired now...
and i wanna do my assignment now...
plus i haven bath a ... smelly a .... lazy le....
nvm, at least i score a goal:P
and jonathan belanja me a drink haha...
lose or not i dont know..
jonathan, if lose sorry la.. iam still a noobie ...:P
till then

No comments: