Sunday, November 02, 2008

lets see, when back malacca in saturday morning...
to to to attend a wedding dinner...
yup the same wedding dinner of my cousin.
so terpaksa go.
if not i rather stay at home lo...
nvm at least i get to see my baby nic:")
his soo adorable

look i din lie....
his reali adorable...
then proceed to the dinnerr...
how amazing sch now can b.
the dinner is held in a sch hall...
n luckily the sch hall is fix with air-corn.
if not , it sure wil b stuffy


actually i quite like this..


my mom....
soo don look like me..


my cousin. her husband. the son
and another baby gal to come

the cakes make by the groom sis.



my parents


notice his eyes is alwiz lidat


me n my cousin






the family tat nvr gather 4 a very long time
since eveyone is from diff country

she doesnt like tat i curi curi snap shot her






my dad with his frens
how small is the world

my aunty with his grandson

oh ya, the band of the night...
i seriously love the songs they sang....




see the cake
anyway the food was nice...
soo diff from the one's v always eat at wedding dinner...
summore its sooooo fulling... it has like 6 7 o 8 dishes..
must diet 4 few days d ....
OMG...... iam soo not gonna eat like tat day liao..
wat to do .. most of us have to eat bcoz..
one of the uncle had a mild strok .
it scare the hell out of us.
so my dad my cousin husband my mom n my aunty all hv to go help him out..
so left few of us onli.. with pile n pile of dishes...
if my sis is there, i think she will b in the same condition like me...
FULL:P

No comments: