Sunday, November 23, 2008

call me crazy, went out from 10.30am and reach home at 12.00am in the other morning..
been out the whole day....
but went home for an hour plus:P
n again went 1u twice in one day ...
ok my classmate will seriously say iam out of my mind...
nvm .... for this few days onli.. so hehe i don care:P

so lets see.... watch quantum of solace at last ..
n i totally agreed... its kinda boring compared to the last one
but still... hv to finish it:)

so bare with it lo....


and went home for an hour plus and then proceed to 1u again...
i think 1u can b my second home...
haih.....
and watch post guard GP 506....
this movie is soo boring in my point of view...
n it din even translate eveyrthing... haih..
so i understand abit but also blur at the same time...
but still i don like the movie...

boring movie...

and now iam in my room with my lovely com..
gonna watch movie AGAIN...:P
iam addicted to it:P....
waiting for my mom to buy the original set:)

till then.. tata

No comments: