Monday, November 24, 2008

almost killed myself

let me see... where should i begin????
hmm..
mmhhhmmm....
oh ya... I ALMOST GOT MYSELF CRASH TODAY by ur sincerely myself...
let me see... the story start when me n meh meh decided to collect our stuff from 1u....
so, happily went for a morning walk under the rain and went for McD for breakfast
then headed home for cleaning up to go 1U :P
but of coz la i on9 first, nvr on9 cannot la...
then everything was fine v even watched a movie call wushu:the young generation

taddahhh...
its quite interesting... i mean the way they perform the martial arts..
sooo cooll...
anyway after movie everything is still ok ....
v even went shopping n also to get our stuff.....
went to TOPMAN and meh meh bought a shirt...
his even worst then a gal changing....
i get soo bored i cam whore...
it happen when iam alone with big mirrors.
went to FOS to ask shaun try on a shirt too...
he look so cute in it.. but he decided not to buy:P
i tot it was reali cute
anyway, everything was still ok.. walk shop talk laugh all the way....
untill its time to go home...
here is where the story start,
when i was almost home, can say not even 2KM away from my house.
n still happily driving,
a STUPID FAT UGLY DISGUSTING mouse jus tot that 'oh hey iam in the mood of crossing'
happily run out of no where. and i almost bang it..
but the thing is i din, i turn my sterling and v swirl.
LUCKILY i was able to control my car, thank god wei...
the funny part is, when i swirl, meh meh hand were like waving all the way i mean the direction i swirl, and shouting my name.
i noe its not funny but his facial expression is hilarious...
still i thank god for not letting it from happening..
reach home safely, onli my heart started to react and pumping like 200 times per min..
slow reaction i think..
anyway, i think i will b driving very very very slow from now on.
donwan things like tat happening again...
ps: its aint a good experience:P

No comments: