Thursday, September 02, 2010

Its been long since i blog...
mojo of blogging has taken its toll.... :P
guess my life is soo boring that i don even bother blogging....

AWWWWW i misses my friends

GEEKY mode is back on...
mid semester exam is few more days???
 and iam still the same old me...
SLACKING ALL THE WAY...
thats the way man :P and see me PHAIL  all the way ... hehehehe


oh ya... while geeky mode is on, ice cream mode is also on...
oh man.. the ice cream JI BEST lo....
that is the ice cream i eat daily after dinner... omg.. fattening TO THE MAX....
but who cares... after 2012,
no more chance to eat aussie ice cream...
with those chocolate... HEAVEN :P

omg... ice creeeam.. me lovey dovey u .....
ok la... back to studies... :)

ps:: friends in MALAYSIA... i miss u sooo much :)

No comments: