Thursday, September 23, 2010

iam back

so i think i will continue blogging again since i have nth much to do these days :P

i just went to the post office near my house that day just to check whether my package has arrive for my sis
yup. i bought her a Polaroid camera. it cause  me like 170 to buy and to post. so it better reach to her since i mailed it since 1st of September


but mom say they still haven receive it :(
sob sob... don tell me the stupid custom or officer took my camera for my sis ?? :(


iam sooo gonna kill them if they take it... aaAAAhhhhhHHhh

anyway, as u know yesterday was the mid autumn festival...
and yes i had dinner at my auntie house... it was simply but warm :)
and i got to watch the new season of glee on tv... i din know u can watch it on tv.. :P abit jakun i admit...
but it was damn awesome... hahaha....  haih.. i miss my home

anyway, i miss shopping too... i need to shop sooooo badly :(

since the season change so is my wardrobe... :P
spring is here.. so u can see people wearing dresses all over and if u see properly also.. the dresses all are flora pattern... haha... that's what they call... SPRING.....

so I NEED SHOPPING.......

YEOH SIN YI... I WAN GO SHOPPING... FASTER.....

iam soo addicted to shopping:P

ps:: wai lun, when subi ????

No comments: