Monday, March 08, 2010


well, its the first time i blog in australia with actually photos on it..
and trust me its not easy to upload photos here you know...
so sorry if the photos are not sooo you know.. nice.....


the city....
then proceed to my uni...
UWA.. wiooohoo

the sunken garden

winthrop hall entrance

see the human being, its my prants and uncle eddie + his son


the walk away...
the landscape in UWA is jusr sooo perfect..
so nice the scenery to study
plus i can sit everywhere i want without worrying whether my pants will get dirty :P

winthrop hall again
like harry potter building right????:P

the cafeteria i think...
dont really remember

lect room
oh oh oh and and and there is like this garden where peacock actually run around...
and other huge huge birds too...
damn nice le... and they obviously have their rights too :P
and BIRDS here are HUGE and FAT

iam envious of the ppl house near the sea :(
but not when tsunami comes:P hahahah choi choi choi

cottesloe beach
super duper nice and clean unlike malaysian one :P


the oyster..
super fresh from the sea... hahaha..
eating at fremantle.. super nice...
imagine u can walk near the sea and eat near it :)

the city again

st george...
where shin yi stayed for the 1 week :P

and damn i din take photos of st catherine:(

ah huat who is played by us...
he lost his keys:P


the uni garden

i was wuliao ok..
because i was waiting for the bus to fremantle :P

tadah.. iam here at last

the guys decided to play games...
we watched

presenting LEO one fella who we always 'kacau'
oh ya... CNY for me this year is totally different...
so they *the organiser* oprganise a CNY dinner for us...
how sweet

we were in the car to the location
so cam whore la
oh ya thats shin yi and shace

me + her
i bet unisa ppl knows her


hahaha speechless
and all you have been waiting for..
let me present you my very cozy house....

the living room

the kitchen where i actually burn my eggs

the laundry room

the bathroom i always bathe in

and last of all.. my sweet bed:)

and my closet

again at fremantle

and we went for the sailing thingy....
it was super fun le....
the wind and all...
OMG... super nice

this is christine


i love this picture man:P
i know shin yi don like

this she like

she's wink.....

and then we went masquerade party :)

i DIY-ED my mask..
the black is mine.. the red black is shin yi's

this is jun xiang.. hahahhaa

this is joelyn...
pretty right...
sorry guys.. off the market... been taken....

me and joelyn..

blur but still likey

from left
joelyn, ansley,me,shinyi, shace :)
and a unknown dude


the crew

shace and me




hehe...
i dont remember his name....
ps::
miss u dada:)

and i MISSS MALAYSIA :(

No comments: