Saturday, February 13, 2010

Greetings from Aussie....
well been in Aussie for like almost a week???
getting use to the environment here..
just that its freaking hot now...

meet alot of new people thanks to shin yi...
she knows a number of people so i eventually got to know them too :)
they are nice people just that they kinda like to bully.. hahaha... shhhh :P

anyway, today the 13/2 is chinese new year eve.. awwwwww
how sad iam all alone...
thank god i have an aunt here so she's bringing me and my friend out for dinner...
as a reunion dinner so that i wont be soo lonely??? :(

yup i admit its kinda lonely here...
where i have like limited friends????
at night is worst because iam alone and everyone sleeps soo early :(
cant wait to move in my house on the 17/2 so at least i have shin yi with me...
as for now.. be a boring person :P

anyway gtg.. pictures will be updated to show u my uni guys...
its damn nice like an ancient art piece hehehehe..

ps: miss u dada

No comments: