Thursday, January 21, 2010

well, if you all notice from my facebook
i will be going to Australia very the soon
like February 7 if iam going to my orientation week, :(
so means no CNY for me...
how sad??? no ang pau... damn sad wei....
haih nevermind.. i know i will still have some from my close relative's:P

anyway, i will be going to UWA...
yup yup University of Western Australia

tadah...
which means if iam bored???

join the club..
no car for me to go shopping
nor car for me to watch a movie
or even for me to have a night life because????
everything close at 5

so i may be will be doing this???
one bunch in a group to chat or study ???
chat is more likely than to study...

but surely i will go sight-seeing because the scenery is magnificent
from the photo's it is..
well i have to be there to see it to judge it...
never judge a book by its cover some says

anyway, got to go...
lots of things to do and iam still here blogging...
FML....

ps : fefe your defination of FML is damn funny

No comments: