Thursday, December 03, 2009

well, 2009 is coming to an end...
and yes im getting older year by year...
which mean i have another 2 more years before i graduate...(if i din fail any of my course) choi choi choi

well, continue
while walking in the mall filled with kids today makes me feel soo ADULT...
i was ONCE like them.. cant wait to finish my exam and have a 2 month holiday and off to malls to hang out with friends and no text books is touch...
but la of cause the disadvantage is i have to ask my mom

'mummy can i go out with my friends'
and those 3 major mummy question will be:
where u going??
who u going with??
how u going??

hahaha... all mom's ask the same question i presume...

anyway, this year had been a fun year for me
i had a bf
went vacation at a beach
did shisha ( i think i dont really remember)
went out the laters almost 4am this year (yeah my mom don like me coming back late)
and also
did ALOT of things i didnt think i will do.
didnt do ALOT of things that i think i will do.

oh well, at least i spend it wisely :) :P (except for the studying part)
my result sux to the max this year...
no more same thing occuring next year i SWEAR :P (say first)
actually is a must :) ....
must be like dada just a little bit more relaxing :P

ok gtg.. wanna continue my holiday now

No comments: