Monday, November 23, 2009

well, i ffk-ed shu shen last minute since i dont feel like going to club...
so yup, i eat maggie for dinner:( :P
but i went for tong sui with other friends.. yum yum

ate at 'tim pan koko'

my friend tell me how nice how nice it was...
so we went and try

ordered mango chee cheong fun

the skin is like a smooth jelly
and wrap with icy cold mango..

and ordered watermelon sago...
i lovey dovey this:)

see see see.. my favourite fruit....

and my friend order this dunno what durian dumpling something..
and i can say the whole thing is cream with a small little tiny piece of durian in it

see i prove it.. i din lie....
overall it was ok..
but for that price...
wa.. i can eat few days in college already:P

while chit-chatting..
sook leng suddenly shouted
BIG FAT RAT....
and seriously the rat is super FAT....

rat these days are having good food also a...
terrible.. and its not one or two but three lo....
aiyo....

******************************************************************
sunday morning..
mom wake me up damn early
because she wants to send my dad medicine to one of his friend who is flying there....
so yup, carry my heavy bum brush my teeth and change my clothes...
mom suggested to go bangsar to shop since we are near there..
but i wanted to watch movie...
so i win and we headed off to 1u to catch a show..
supposely was suppose to watch 2012
but but but even though is like 10.30 the seats are all filling fast...
and the furthest row available is onli second row from the front..

i gave up and suggest to watch christmas carol..
so again my mom agreed

funny show.....
grumpy old man la this guy aiyo...
christmas also still thinking of money....
ish.. soo no life...
but the movie was ok...
my mom say i wasted 11 bucks to see such a movie when i can buy the DVD to see more than once
i was like =.=''' .... :P

and now.. today .... MONDAY...
iam freaking bored....
i dont even have my car with me...:(
if not i go shopping lo :P

No comments: