Tuesday, September 01, 2009

well, i skip two classes today...
one is lecture another is tutorial...
lecture was intentionally but tutorial was unintentionally..
din noe the tutorial class was on:P

skip lecture at 2 to surprise dada at the airport...
drive all the way there... secretly not telling my mom...
if my mom knows..
she will slaughter me ALIVE...

reach there around 4 sumtin..
jam our way, lost out way just to see dada...
haih...
owe shu shen and also yin yin BIG time wei..
if wasnt for them, i wont be in KLIA today...
nice to have frens around u no matter what...:)

now, no more outing regularly for me...
gonna study at home kao kao...
not been studying for the past 2 weeks...:P
sooo dead...:P
now even missing class:P
tomorrow gonna lock myself in the house to study....
if i can make it....

hope dada reach there safely...:)
muackss.. love ya....
till then

No comments: