Monday, August 10, 2009

birthday celebration

shu shen planned for yin birthday party was a surprise for her...
so she called us to gv her a surprise when they were back from dinner...
so yup, we waited in her MESSY room....

and the momment she arrive...

kinda dark n shaky....
she knew that this will be happening just that she was surprise by who attending it...

she was sooo happy...:P

and started teasing people....
and i pula is there is because kelly see me wondering around no where:P
my part of story.. ish....
so there we go do what was suppose to be done....
we played a card game..
quite unique i can say since i nvr play this game before....

shu shen punishment was kissing SOMEBODY....
we drank vodka too..
the taste was not that bad after mixing with coke... its like Bacardi....( if i din spell it wrongly)
play untill its around 12 and they wanted to go bamboo...
so i decided to go home since iam not that interested in goin..
but eventually i heard that they went century...
and pity them, polis arrive...:P so there goes with yin party....

************

yin birthday was on saturday and so was my mom's turn on sunday...
arrive a long distance phone call from dad at????
6.00am
soo bloody early just to wish my mom and in the process waking me up... ish...
but its thoughtful of him.....
i was given a task of buying a dozen roses for my mom..
SOOOO LAST MINUTE
i just answer him yes all the way...
untill its like 9 sumtin onli i realise my mom birthday is today...
i was like GG-FIED , i totally forgot about it...
and i din buy her any present this year... haih

the dozen roses that i helped my dad buy..
now officially my dad owe me money:PP$$$$$



since i din buy her any present, i thought of having dinner outside rather than at home...
thought of spending her dinner...
we walk and walk from old wing of 1u to new wing and back to new wing to eat ???
TGIF.....

come for the food and stay for the fun...
the food was ok.. but there is no fun....

mua slush.....
tasted nice.. but very very the SWEET

my dunno what jack daniels chicken

and mom's cheddar cheese chicken...
i thought the portion was gonna be big so at that time i thought of sharing with my mom
but after the food arrive we was quite sure we make the decision of ordering two set..
the food was just nice for us..
quite filling also la...:P
especially for my mom since hers is CHEESE...
when we asked for the bill, my mom took out her credit card to pay...
of coz i volunteer but she wont allow me so well...
next time im not gonna forget bout my mom's birthday...:P
till then....

No comments: